Physical overexertion and injury can lead to aches and pains in both joints and muscle tissue. Cooled Off is an exciting product formulated to help support the body's response to such conditions by providing a unique combination of enzymes and herbs. Developed by scientists, Cooled Off offers a systemic approach to a very common problem by providing what may be one of the most advanced combinations on the market.
We hope the following basic overview of the formula will be of help, but encourage you to research some of the unbiased websites along with numerous clinical studies for more details on the various ingredients. We do hope the following basic overview of the formula will be of help:
- Fungal Protease (20,000 HUT):This proteolytic enzyme is used to help break down and digest damaged proteins that can become prevalent during overexertion. Also, proteolytic enzymes are used to help hydrolyze hemoglobin and support normal circulation.
- Serrapeptase (40,000 SPU):Another example of a proteolytic enzyme which may be one of the most effective approaches to reducing the impact of overexertion on the joints and muscle tissue. The subject of a number of clinical studies, Serrapeptase is a keystone ingredient in the Cooled Off formula.
- Bromelain (500,000 PU):Found in the stems of pineapples, this remarkable enzyme has been recognized by the Commission E in Germany for its many benefits including physical issues which result from injury. Because of its characterization as a proteolytic enzyme, Bromelain helps to metabolize damaged proteins that may occur as a result of overexertion or injury and also helps support normal circulation.
- Papain (500,000 PU):Another proteolytic enzyme backed by numerous studies, papain is naturally found in the papaya fruit and has been found to be extremely effective in metabolizing and digesting damaged proteins.
- Bacterial Protease (50,000 PC):Bacterial protease from Bacillus subtilis is included in this formula due to its broad substrate specificity and its ability to hydrolyze interior bonds of proteins, opening the potential for further hydrolysis by other proteins found in this formula. Basically, Bacterial protease compliments the other proteolytic enzymes found in this formulation by creating smaller peptides (from hydrolysis of interior protein bonds) for the other proteins to continue to further hydrolyze.
- Devils Claw Root Extract (0.5% Harpagoside)(100mg):The natural properties of Devils Claw may be beneficial in diminishing the effects of overexertion or injury including muscle and routine lower back pain.
- Ginger Root Extract (5% Gingerols)(100mg):Ginger Extract is included for its ability to support a more positive response by the body in dealing with the aches and pains caused by overexertion or injury.
- White Willow Bark (30% Salicin)(100mg):The naturally-occurring level of Salicin in this remarkable herb is its key to benefits in dealing with aches and pains typically experienced from overexertion.
Cooled Off with Serrapeptase, a powerful proteolytic enzyme (plus additonal enzymes and natural pain relievers) is designed to eliminate inflammation that is directly related to multiple types and causes of pain. Serrapeptase works by dissolving non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque and inflammation as part of a lifestyle plan. The uses are wide ranging and cover just about every condition that is affected by inflammation and/or non-living tissue.
Cooled Off is made using DRcaps® capsules, an innovate HPMC capsule which has Kosher and Vegetarian Society certifications. DRcaps® capsules help protect dietary supplement ingredients from stomach acid helping to ensure that the benefits of the product are not compromised.
DRcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel®.
Serrapeptase Benefits For High Blood Pressure
Serrapeptase is extremely beneficial for people suffering from hypertensive blood pressure. High blood pressure is a symptom of many undetected low level chronic inflammatory processes that are occurring in the body.
The scientist Dr Hans Nieper discovered Serrapeptase’s ability to dissolve and digest cellular waste that can build up in arteries. This build up promotes high blood pressure as the arteries narrow and blood cannot flow optimally.
Fatty deposits, calcium, fibrin and cholesterol are the main culprits of arterial plaque.
Clinical Studies Show That Serrapeptase Can Clear Arterial Plaque
Clinical studies showed that Serrapeptase could clear arteries and return them to the natural state of health within two years. Almost reversing one of the factors of major heart disease.
The most amazing fact was that Serrapeptase dissolved arterial plaque, while being non-toxic and safe to the healthy cells and tissues.
Reducing Cholesterol With Serrapeptase Naturally
Therefore a substance that can heal the arteries without causing any other side effects is one of the reasons why many people with high blood pressure are looking to Proteolytic enzymes such as Serrapeptase to help deal with heart disease.
People who are suffering from low level chronic inflammation, are at risk from developing all sorts of cardiovascular related diseases such as heart disease, coronary artery disease and high cholesterol levels.
As Serrapeptase deals with inflammation, it helps support the body from developing chronic inflammation – a leading cause of hundreds of different types of diseases.
Take on empty stomach, 30 minutes before eating, or 2 hours after eating. Take more than once per day - try as soon as you wake and right before bed.
Start high and then reduce by half.
For acute conditions, safety is not an issue.
If taking as a preventative, 40,000 U/day is sufficient for most people.
Generally an 8 month period, depending on dosage and person, to clear out tissues (sinus, scar tissue, plaques, cysts, etc.)
I noticed less pain since taking Cooled Off but really feel the pain when I stop taking it. Its a very good product!
Cooled Off has made a huge difference in lowering the pain level of arthritis I deal with.